Source for seat upholstery

To: datsun-roadsters@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Source for seat upholstery
From: mg boy <mgmidgetboy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:24:19 -0800 (PST)
Group,

  I have been lurking on and off for the last several years (there is
a roadster in the family).

  My question is this:

  "What is a good source for "original style" vinyl so
that my wife and I may restore the seats as a present to the roadster
ower (my dad)?"  I have called the regular suppliers to the list . . .
without luck.  Les's shop said that they are in the process of
restoring several 1500's, but will not do the interior for MANY months.

  Any help will be appreciated.

  Daydreaming of top down cruising here in Erie, PA where the
temperature is a balmy 7 degrees F and there is about 2 foot of snow
on the ground . . . with more on the way.

  Jeff Mathys
  Erie, PA
  jamathys@yahoo.com
  1977 MG Midget owner - Roadster enthusiast