Correct time.

To: Datsun Roadster Email List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Correct time.
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 09:35:00 -0800
OK this is not roadster related, but, it is list related.
Since it is the beginning of the year and it would help keep the threads
straight. Lets everybody check the date and time on our computers. I get
tired of getting a new message and can't find it because somebody's date
is 2 months behind and I have to search for it amongst  400+ messages.

I know I know, sounds like I'm being anal, (OK I am....) but I can't
help it, I'm a clockmaker. It's part of my disease, along with
Hyperoadsteritis.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'71 - PL521 Truck (Sold!!)
http://home.internetcds.com/~clockmkr
Portland, OR

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin