Re: Wheel Studs

To: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>,
Subject: Re: Wheel Studs
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:08:32 -0500
I replaced the original studs on my '67 with 12x1.50 studs intended for a
Toyota truck. Got 'em at Advance Auto for $.88 each. I had to drill the
holes out to 13mm. I installed steel inserts in my '83 ZXT wheels (which are
designed to use the same special Nissan lugnuts as the '85 ZX wheels) so I
can use the same tapered seat lugnuts on both my street wheels and my
autocross wheels. "Racing Wheel Services" sold me the inserts for about a
buck each. I don't have their # or other info handy, but you can find their
ad in the back of "Sportscar" magazine or possibly on the web.

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, Va