1999 events...new BADROC page...and hey you Bay Area people!

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1999 events...new BADROC page...and hey you Bay Area people!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 05:38:39 EST
In a message dated 99-01-05 20:13:51 EST, vlaury@earthlink.net writes:

<< This Sounds Like A Job For The Mighty BADROC Squad! >>

Speaking of which, it's about time for another BADROC cruise! I'm going to be
sending a separate email to BADROC only folks, but want to take this chance to
see if there are any new Bay Area folks here who haven't "joined" BADROC yet.
If you're out there, and want to get the info on our upcoming events, give me
an email!
This leads me to my next point: the new BADROC home page. Even if you're not
in BADROC, or even from the bay area, you can now keep up to date with our
plans, and follow along on our adventures by swinging by:
http://members.xoom.com/BADROC/

Van