Re: Bike Rack

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bike Rack
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:28:50 -0800 (PST)
Ive been messing around with the idea for a while and I dont think it
will be too hard to make.
I ride a lot and this is going to be a necessity as soon as summer and
the car are in sync.
The ideas Ive had require the unit rest on the rear fins of the body
or inside the trunk bent properly to let the trunk close correctly.

hmmmm....
joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca