RE: dist. modern or original

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: dist. modern or original
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:22:45 -0800
Be selective on electronic ignitions.  If you go with the hotter coil, and
remove the ballast resistor (which I was going to do), you'll want to go
with a hotter coil.  The one that datsun.com sells is really goofy looking.
I want a more stock look.

I bought the petronix unit and kept the ballast resistor and the stock coil.
Does anyone out there know if you can run that unit without the resistor?
Any way to get a hotter coil that fits in the stock bracket?

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000