Saved from Bone Yard

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Saved from Bone Yard
From: Bahnseye@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 09:47:45 EST
Scott & Ian:
I have picked up all the stuff from Scott's place in NJ - 3 trips, 1000+ miles
in some gawd awful weather(!) and more damn tolls than I care to add up.
Everything but one rolling frame/chassis is inside my dad's barn in southern
York County, PA.  Scott, your grandfather was glad to see it go!
Ian, there are essentially 2 rebuildable cars (my two boys might take on one
as a project) a third rolling chassis (all three have titles), and tons-o-
related stuff, including a couple of  R16 engines and trannies (the U20 stuff
is already claimed).  Lets get together and inventory, then make the stuff
available to those who want it.
Since Scott went to the trouble and expense of disposing this stuff to car
nutz, rather than the crusher, we have some responsibility to raise some cash
out of this and at least compensate him for his air fare from Las Vegas to NJ.
Other Mid Atlantic roadsterites - let me know what you're interested in
getting, and I'll save you what I can.
Thanks Scott, for taking the time to save this stuff from the bone yard!
JH Bahn
Silver Spring MD