Wing Welting & Wheels

To: Sevens@se7ens.net
Subject: Wing Welting & Wheels
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
As a new owner of a '62 Seven in more or less original
condition, I'm looking for the welting between the
wings and body...it's got none at the moment.

Also looking for original or repro steel wheels, 3.5 x
13 inch, w/center caps. I have 4 modified (approx 6
inch) Elan wheels with new low profile BFG tires which
will become available for trade or sale...

see at http://www.bluepencil.com/7.jpg

Anybody recommend a supplier (hopefully in the US)?

Thanks,
John D
SB1135