Re: Toyota Gearbox fo Elan

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Toyota Gearbox fo Elan
From: "Erik Berg" <Erik.Berg@trw.com>
Date: 11 Apr 1997 22:09:15 -0700
 Reply to:     RE>Toyota Gearbox fo Elan

Sorry about spamming the list with what may be redundant stuff, but my
mail problems are severe now, and I'm not even sure if any of my posts =
are
getting to chapman-era.  Anyone who receives this message, if you could
drop me a line privately to confirm receipt, I would appreciate it.  =
Thanks.

Yeah Phillip, I think you've got the early T50.... apparently the ones =
before
about '80 used the shorter tail housing.  More comments to come, when I =
can
find some more time.

Regards,
erik.berg@trw.com