Yet another Lotus 41 config

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, lotus-cars@lists.best.com
Subject: Yet another Lotus 41 config
From: "Erik Berg" <Erik.Berg@trw.com>
Date: 5 Apr 1997 11:38:44 -0800
Howdy, All.

I was web wandering, and I stumbled across the following URL:
http://www2.bath.ac.uk/~py3dlg/motorsport/f5000.htm

Well lo and behold, they have listed one of the early F5000 teams as
campaigning a Lotus 41, driven by Gus Hutchinson.  This team *Won*
an F5000 championship, no less, in 1967.

Wait a minute.... an F5000 Lotus 41?!  Is this an April fools joke, (or
maybe, just a typo) or is this actually true?

Assuming it's real, next question....  which engine??  DFV?  Climax?
Or <gulp> Chevy small block?

This seems awfully weird,
erik.berg@trw.com