GNX/Rover SD1

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: GNX/Rover SD1
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:37:10 EST
Hello everyone, a couple of months ago there was a posting on Craigslist
selling a MGB with a twin turbo rover 215 engine. I was wondering if anyone
picked it up. I am also cleaning up my back yard which means some of my 1980
Rovers have to find new homes. They are in various conditions from hole  cars
rolling chassis. Some will be donated to charity some parts will end on  ebay
later this month. One car that I am keeping (unfinished project) has a 1970
Buick 455, only one in the world as far as I know. So email me if you need
anything please send email or call me.

Alvin (TopDogRover) 323-397-4362