Which type of fuel to use in Rover V8

To: "triumphs list server" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Which type of fuel to use in Rover V8
From: "Barry Clarke" <Barry.Clarke@liffe.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:25:35 +0100
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any views on using Shell Optimax in the
rover V8? I have had the heads converted by S&S to Stage 2 unleaded and
heard that if you mix 1 part leaded and 4 parts super unleaded this is
actually better for the converted engine as it provides extra
lubrication. Has anyone heard this and if so what is the correct ratio
to mix the 2 fuels?

TIA,

Barry Clarke.
81 Nitrous TR7V8DHC.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and solely
for the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this message
do not necessarily reflect those of LIFFE Holdings Plc or any of its
subsidiary companies.