leyland - rover stroker

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: leyland - rover stroker
From: "Simon & Maresa" <simonrob@alphalink.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:21:20 +1100
Hi guys
I am in Melbourne Australia and was on this e-mail group about 4 years ago.

Hi Greg Williams if you are still on this list!!!

{formaly known as sandm@eisa.net.au}

After a Wedding , child and a morgage I'm back.

My latest project is Stroking a Rover 3.5 v8 buy using a Leyland 4.4 p76
crankshaft!
the engine will also be fitted with a pair of 1964 Buick 300 alloy cylinder
heads and Rover Fuel injection.

A good friend of mine has fitted Rover EFI  with custom manifold adaptors  to
a Leyland 4.4 v8 with Rover v8 Cylinder heads and the engine is producing very
good torque figures with excellent fuel economy ..

Regards Simon Robbers

///
///