Re: MG's

To: dalexander@paravant.com
Subject: Re: MG's
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:16:53 EST
Hello Dale this is from Glen and its the same about any conversion your not
the first and it will keep you from spending more money than you have to by
not making mistakes or improve your car from the new ideas with help from
others. Glen:This page will eventually contain the chronicle of the V8
conversion of my 1973 MGB. Most of those looking at this site, will have
probably assisted me in some way from the mgb-v8 mailing list on
autox.team.net. If you haven't subscribed to the list, this is a must do for
anyone pondering a conversion. Without the help of the list, I would have
never considered starting this conversion. Dale on the site Examples of small
cars with big motors I found an MGA with a supercharged V8 but can't connect
so I emailed the site owner and will forward the info to you.

Alvin (TopDogRover) I'm still working on getting the Buick 455 into my SD1,
engine is in place but need someone to weld the mounts to frame.

///
///