K & N Filters for stock P6B V8 air cleaner

Subject: K & N Filters for stock P6B V8 air cleaner
From: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:17:04 -0500
For those who have asked, I have a K&N number for an air filter that fits
into the original air cleaner assembly as fitted to the 1970 Rover 3500S
(P6,V8).  This may also fit other models with the same air cleaner assembly.
Bear in mind that this is a circular filter, not an oval as used on some
Land Rovers.

Measurements are:

5.375" outside diameter measured across the top
3.5" inside diameter of opening
2.562" height of filter

K&N Part Number:  E2330

I have these on my car, so I know they fit.  I ordered them from a local
speed shop.  They were around $24 USD each.  Two required.

Glen

///
///