Re: 300 hp in a crate?

To: "dave" <dave@ghboats.com>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 300 hp in a crate?
From: "Don S" <goldtr8@nconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:26:13 -0500
I got the engine for free from work by signing a paper saying I wouldn't
hold them responsible bla bla bla.

Bottom line was that there was a secret engine project two years back that
never got out of the skunk works stages.  I happened to inquire at the right
time as they were dumping all the stuff out (I just lucked out).  I was able
to latch onto one of the 5.0L PTP engines that had never been run.

This engine has been highly modified but the project engineer hasn't sent me
the details on what exactly is in the unit.  As soon as I get it I'll post.

Don

///
///