Re: JETSTAR for sale

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, David Alexander
Subject: Re: JETSTAR for sale
From: Lar Kaufman <lark@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:33:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hmmm. Possibly... but I'm really looking for a '62 Tempest with the
215, for the balance and IRS features (though the drivetrain seems
so unusual it's got to be problematic to keep it in good repair). If
anyone has or knows where I could turn up an example in at least fair
condition...

 -lar
"We, too, who look upon the loom are deafened; and only when we escape it
shall we hear the thousand voices that speak through it....  Ah, mortal!
then, be heedful; for so, in all this din of the great world's loom, thy
subtlest thinkings may be overheard afar."  - Herman Melville, _Moby Dick_

///
///