Free 3.5L, You Pick Up

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 3.5L, You Pick Up
From: "Jim Allen" <jimallen@onlinecol.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:41:46 -0600
Hey,

    I have a 3.5L Rover V8 long block (block, crank heads, pistons rods,
cam), about a '69 vintage, from a 3500S sedan. It's free to anyone who comes
to Grand Junction, Colorado to pick it up. It's an unknown quantity, but
probably rebuildable or useful for parts. I don't want to get involved in
crating it up or shipping it, hence the "you-come-to-me-and-its-free."
E-mail me off list, bearing in mind that I will be away for the next four
days. If I get no firm commitments, it's off to the scrapper.

    Jim Allen

///
///