RE: Buick 300 and P76 inlet manifolds

To: "'buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net'" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Buick 300 and P76 inlet manifolds
From: Gregory Williams <gwilliams@broadbase.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:45:34 -0500
Oh BOY!  This is just too easy a question to answer.  And the answer is....
NO!  The 300 intake will NOT fit the P76 without adapter plates.  It is
actually narrower than the P76 intake.  The P76 is very close in deck height
to the Buick 340, but those 4bbl intakes are cast iron and weigh in around
60 pounds.

http://qldleylandp76.itgo.com/gregs.html

Greg