Heads and Rods

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Heads and Rods
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:06:33 -0500
Hi All,

Does anyone have a corroded or otherwise damaged Olds 215 head
or Buick 300 head they'd be willing to part with?  A friend is working
on a radical 215 project and we'd like to cut up some heads to see
what the porting and spring pad limits are.  I'm providing a Buick
215 head and we'll put the results up on the web for all to see.
Glad to pay packaging and shipping costs.

Also, does anyone have a set of P76 rods they'd sell or perhaps
swap for a set of Chevy or 215 rods (probably others available
as well)?  I know there were a few of you guys (Greg Williams?)
messing with P76/Rover/Buick hybrids.

Thanks Much,
Dan Jones