Re: clutch disc

To: James R Bown <Bowan@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: clutch disc
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 01:10:13 -0400
Jim-

I am assuming that you are using the original 3 or 4 speed since you want to
retain the 10 spline center. You might try D & D for a disk. Dan has lots of the
old 215 stuff.

A second way to go is to have the fly wheel machined flat & use a Buick V-6 disk
& pressure plate. These are readily available, & will be for a long time to
come.

Jim