P76 - Muddy Water Summary?????

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: P76 - Muddy Water Summary?????
From: Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:17:54 +1000
Curious to know how the P76 4.4 litre block fits into this equation. I
dont have an oil pressure guage in the car, and am pretty sure one was
never fitted .

However, Im thinking it might be a real good idea. Where do I install
the senders/sensors ?  What is the best type of guage ? Should I visit a
wreckers and take a complete SD1 3500 V8 oil pressure sensor/guage
assembly?

Have any P76 4.4  owners experienced oil pressure problems ? I thrashed
my car around the NT for several years and never had oil problems.

Cooling problems and fuel vapourisation... well thats a seperate email.

damien