RE: Special bypass valve JE Engineering

To: agopstal@huygmetaal.nl, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Special bypass valve JE Engineering
From: jim.hearnden@bt.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:22:25 +0100
According to the RPI site the sticking occurs because of the valve body
not the valve.

The JE valve would be very simple to get machined locally having seen the
pics.

Jim Hearnden

Work 01732 224340
Mobile 07930 353232
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of BT Syncordia Solutions
. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.