Re: Belhousing for Buick 215

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Belhousing for Buick 215
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:48:46 EDT
--part1_ba.96e327a.26c4b57e_boundary

 You can find a good pic of a bellhousing on my website.

 http://members.aol.com/wake074/drive.html

 There is a pic of my 215 bellhousing on this page.

 Poke around some, you might find some of the info useful.

 Glenn

 who was out for a drive in the V8 tonight when a brake caliper retaining
bolt came off on the highway.  Took me a while to figure out what was loose,
but after a few minutes under the front tire, I tightened up the other bolt
and was on my way back home.  On a positive note, a local LBC guy stopped and
invited me to the next club meeting, and told me of a LBC junkyard here in
Rochester.  So something good came of it.

 In a message dated 8/10/00 7:02:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 << Is it true that you can take the belhousing off a manual transmission
buick
  \ olds 215 and bolt it up to a 'modern' T 5 gearbox?