RE: 63 buick bellhousing

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>,
Subject: RE: 63 buick bellhousing
From: "Allen Wulf" <Allen.Wulf@state.co.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:36:36 -0600
James,

Dan LaGrue is selling a fiberglass pan for I think $25.00.  He had a display
model at the 3rd annual V8 meet in Champaign, Ill.  I've also heard of
modifying a bottom cover off of a Buick Dual path.

Al Wulf

>>> "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net> 10/25 3:45 PM >>>
James, I have one.  You can take a look at it and see what
you want to do.  Dan LaGrue (sp) at D & D fabrications might
be able to help you too.  810.789.2491

Larry Hoy