Re: Hello

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:12:42 +1200
Wellcome to the List James. Hope you gain as much info as i have.  Your
project will be a source of challenge & hassels. i've an old Petersen
Publiction on putting the Buick 215 into an MG so if you want it let me
know. It's being hosted everywhere by now so you may already have seen it.
Regards
Pete Bronlund
ALMAC SABRE kit-car...(under construction)