New/Old Roverhead

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: New/Old Roverhead
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:09:40 -0500
Hi All,

I dropped off the list a couple of months ago but I'm back now.
Did I miss much?  I'm on a temporary assignment near Atlanta
Georgia, so my Buick 215 is still sitting on the engine stand right
where I left it last time I went on an out-of-state assignment.  I
guess I'll have to live vicariously through the list until I get back
to finish the motor.  At least I have the Pantera here to console
myself.

Hey Ben Zwisser, did the intake manifold test ever happen?

Dan Jones