Carlisle, PA Show Sign-Up

Subject: Carlisle, PA Show Sign-Up
From: "Glen Wilson" <RoverCar@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:49:29 -0400
Could we please get a head count of any Rover people planning to be at the
Carlisle Import Show?  The show runs from Friday through Sunday May 14-16.

I am planning to be there with some sort of Rover Saloon Touring Club of
America welcome wagon where the Rovers park.  I will have my SD1 and my
2000TC, although the TC may end up in the Car Corral area for sale.  (Better
for one of you to buy it and drive it to the show!)  I may only be there all
day on Saturday.

Please respond to me at RoverCars@aol.com if possible since this will make
it easier for me to keep track.

Let me know if you will be bringing a car or just showing up to visit with
us.  I will try to plan some sort of social get-together for those who
respond (nothing fancy or expensive) and coordinate the meeting.

If we have a significant number of RSTCA members together at one time, we
might be able to formalize some club matters.

Glen

Glen Wilson
Rover Saloon Touring Club of America
http://members.aol.com/rovercars/RSTCA/roverhome.html