Re: New information query

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New information query
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:37:23 -0700
I found that as I got older, "just rescently" can be as long as 10 years ago
:)

BTW: I have a new site up, this one is not automotive, but rather comedy, or
at least an attempt in. Download the RealAudio Files to hear them. Let me
know what you think.

Http://hiddenmic.cjb.net/

my site that has a pdf file of the original 1963 hotRod article on the 215.
Perfect quality, and prints out like original.

http://alumv8.cjb.net/