FS: '82 Rover SD1 BW Auto

Subject: FS: '82 Rover SD1 BW Auto
From: Andrew McKenzie <andmaca@tig.com.au>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 00:44:10 +1000
Hi all,
        I hate to SPAM the lists, but I have begun to strip my parts car
and have no space to store some of the larger parts. Any one in
Australia in need of a good running BW 65 or 66 Auto to go behind a 3.5L
Rover V8. The trans has nice red ATF that has no burnt smell to it. When
I bought the vehicle I operated the transmission to see how it went
before pulling it. It didn't slip or jerk, and was not slow to engage.
Comes with yoke, downshift cable, oil lines, torque converter, flex
plate, breather tube, neutral safety switch, fill tube and dipstick plus
all mounting bolts.
        The trans is from October '82 that has done 160,000KM, previous
owner had the vehicle regularly. Even used synthetic oil filter!. Please
make a reasonable offer. Cheers, Andrew McKenzie (Sydney, Australia)
Phone: (02)9528-8899/(0414)589-229.