Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?

To: Daniel Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Subject: Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?
From: Bill Zenkus <zenkus@techmail.gdc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:36:03 -0500
Daniel Jones wrote:

> Thought I replied to this but I didn't see it come through
> (must have fat fingered it).  You can get the Lagrou
> article from Kurt Schley, the MGBV8 newsletter guy.
> I've also scanned it in if you can handle .gifs.
>
> Dan Lagrou also stocks and sells the pistons mentioned
> in the article.  The 2.8 V6 pistons maybe metric but something
> close to 3.53" should be available.
>
> Dan Jones

Dan,

I can handle .gifs, where can I download the article from.

Also the 300 crank and heads have been in my posession for
some time thanks to Wil which is why I've elected to use these
parts.

--

Regards,

 Bill Zenkus     | Phone: 1-203-758-1811, x7531
 GDC             | FAX:   1-203-755-0896
 P.O. Box 1299   | Email: zenkus@gdc.com
 Middlebury, CT  | Dept: APEX Product Assurance
 Zip: 06762-1299 | Group:      A T M