SD1 BELL HOUSING ANYONE?

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SD1 BELL HOUSING ANYONE?
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@minerva.amdahl.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:06:57 -0800
I am located in San Jose CA. and am just starting to collect my parts for a
B V8
conversion. I have the donor car, it is my first MGB I bought 10 years ago
when I moved to California. Currently my daughters daily runner which she
will loose when I collect all my parts!.
I am looking for a used bell housing for the SD1, 5 SPD tranny. Anyone have
one they want to part with.
I also am looking for a good used flywheel.
I don't want to pay the price of a new one if I can avoid it.
Let me know if you have one and what you want for it. TIA John.

E-mail jdb70@pop.amdahl.com
John Bartholomew Amdahl San Jose CA.
  408-746-6361 07:00-16:00 PST.
**  USUAL DISCLAIMERS APPLY  **