Manifold

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Manifold
From: Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com (Greg Williams)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:56:44 -0500
     Out of curiosity Simon, what brand of manifold are you using?  What
     carb, exhaust and distributor?

     Greg

Subject: <no subject>
Author:  Simon Sparrow <Simon.Sparrow@wang.co.nz> at inetmail
Date:    12/2/98 8:11 AM

I have some problems with detonation caused (I think
) by overheating of one of the rear cylinders on my P76 engine. I suspect
its a cooling probelm, beacuse re-plumbing the heater hoses made the problem
better. However, that was with my old manifold. I have fitted a new single
plane manifold, and even though that has the heater hoses arranged in the
same way, the problem is now back, worse than before.

Are there any easy ways to clean the coolant passages on the motor without
taking it apart?

Has anyone else struck this problem?

Thanks

> .-->