Re: Roller rockers

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Roller rockers
From: John Bowman <jbowman@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:28:50 -0400
Mark,

I have no personal experience with Kenne-Bell, but my engine
builder (Phil Baker) commented 'bout 4 years ago, that he
wouldn't deal with them. Something about lengthy delays
in shipping stuff. It was shortly after that, that their
catalog said they would no longer accept credit cards. The speculation
on a merchant's motives for doing this is left as an exercise for
the student :)

JB

PS  Somewhere I heard a comment that Kenne-Bell was just marketing
rockers made by someone else.  Crane quit making them for the Buick
3-4 years ago (more?) so maybe Harland Sharp?

At 03:06 PM 9/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Anybody using roller rockers on their 215 ?  I just received a catalog
from Kenne Bell and they have a set set with shafts for about $400.