RE: what to do?

To: Sandwich Maker <adh@an.bradford.ma.us>, buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: what to do?
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:12:45 -0600
Not powerful enough, hmm..........

This is just off the latest issue of 'Automotive Industries' magazine
(8/98).  The following is quoted from that issue:

"In 1959, Phil Hill, who became America's first F1 world
champion, drove an MG streamliner across Bonneville to a class record
254.91 mph.  This year MG will send a factory team to Bonneville in an
effort to break that 39-year-old mark.  Rover engineers figure the car
will need 600 hp to crack 255 mph.  They hope to produce 900 hp with a
twin-supercharged Rover V-8, the same Buick-based engine that powers the
Range Rover."

Larry Hoy
Denver CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (soon to be a V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"