Wanted: Vitesse motor

To: Rover_V8_List <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wanted: Vitesse motor
From: Bill Wessale <wessale@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 15:56:11 -0500
I want to purchase a Rover V8 with the following specs:  SD1 block, 3.5
liter, Vitesse heads, Vitesse pistons (CR 9.75:1), Vitesse con rods,
mild performance road cam such as Kent 200 or Real Steel Hurricane.

I am also looking for a 5-speed manual transmission and bell housing to
connect to the V8.

I will chose the induction system and the exhasut manifolds once I know
what clearance and $ I  have left after the engine and transmission are
installed..  It will be carbuerated, not EFI.

Thanks,

Bill Wessale