Re: Off Topic Question

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Off Topic Question
From: Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 10:57:52 +1000
The vehicle from Mad Max that I think you are referring to is a General
Motors/Holden EH ute. 1963/64 from memory. The other jap vehicle is I
think a datsun 1600 ute. Lots of them here in Oz. They kept building
them for years after they stopped making the original sedan it was based
on. They are really popular here with servo's and panel beaters as
'parts chasers'.