Huffaker single plane intake - Reply

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net, Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com
Subject: Huffaker single plane intake - Reply
From: Dan Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:15:41 -0500
Current exchange rate for US dollar to British pound is 1.676 so price

would be around $315 plus shipping and insurance.  Exchange rates
are more attractive for Australia and New Zealand at 0.572 and 0.495
respectively.  I still haven't heard from Wilpower and I haven't contacted

Harcourt yet.

Thanks,
Dan Jones

>>> Greg Williams <Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com> 09/01 9:42 am >>>
     Real Steel in the UK is showing them in stock.  Price is 228 Pounds.

     Price includes 17.5% Tax so subtract that and do the conversion.

     Real Steel
     Ph: 01895 440505
     Fax: 01895 422047

     I think the country code for the UK is 44

     Greg