Re: [British-cars] JB's Wire Wheels?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] JB's Wire Wheels?
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 22:12:36 -0700
  While they were British Wire Wheel, yes I had them rebuild my 6 wheels
(car carries 2 spares) and they did a great job, I gave them 8 wheels to
work with that I bought online in various condition from bad to very bad
and I got back 6 perfect and beautiful wheels.  JB I think is the guy
that worked on my wheels before British Wire Wheel went away and he
started the new business (that is the rumor I heard anyway).

     mike

On 5/20/2011 10:31 AM, csx2282 wrote:
> Have any of you had JB's Wire Wheels (http://www.jbswirewheels.com/index.html
> ) in Santa Cruz, CA rebuild your wire wheels?  I'd be interested in feedback
> from anyone who has or knows someone who has.  This is kind of a follow-up to
> my previous question regarding Dayton wire wheels.
>
> TIA,
>
> Roland
British-cars@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html