Re: [British-cars] Cleaning Plexiglas WindWings

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <bill_beecher@flash.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Cleaning Plexiglas WindWings
From: "csx2282" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:11:02 -0700
Or you can go online, for example http://www.aircraftspruce.com/

I used a multi abrasive pads kit from Micro-Surface Finishing Products.  As
described, the pads ranged from coarse to extremely fine.
http://www.micro-surface.com/

I wouldn't advise using a buffing wheel.  Doing this by hand is a lot of
work and takes time, but your wind wings will come out much better.

Roland