Re: British Car Activity in Albuquerque

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Activity in Albuquerque
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:32:16 -0500
british-cars supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

The car show is Mesilla (historic district of Las Cruces) would be great
fun, not to mention the two very good restaurants (Double Eagle, upscale
with all its great history) and La Posta (good Mexican eats).

Great weather for britcars: dry, sunny, and wide open. I think I saw a photo
of Geo's BRG TR4 in one of BAOA's photo galleries @ http://www.baoa.org/

Ted

British Automobile Owners Association (see: http://www.baoa.org/)
PO Box 35445, Albuquerque, NM 87176-5445
British Motorcar Club of Southern New Mexico <http://www.zianet.com/bmcsnm>
PO Box 2703, Las Cruces, NM 88004
505-526-2318
gclyde1@aol.com