Re: British Racing Green

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: British Racing Green
From: "Neil" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:03:53 +0100
BRG does cover a range - probably each team's preference/what was available.
Some of the BRG's (possibly that used on production MG's) are quite light -
almost a leaf green. My preference is for a darker version of the BRG
colour - as used by Bentley in the '20s and Jaguar in the '50s. A friend has
a GT6 which he painted with this kind of BRG and it looks right (I think it
might even be Triumph's BRG).
Neil