Re: Leather rejuvenation

To: "Mike Rambour" <mikey@b2systems.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leather rejuvenation
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:34:01 -0500
Count one more vote for the Leatherique. I had used Connolly hide food with
little results on the leather in my Super Snipe. Which is Connolly leather,
by the way. Almost a year later I got some Leatherique, and thoroughly
treated the seats with it. Magnificent - supple and soft, and ready for
recoloring (if needed) with dye that Leatherique will custom mix to match
your upholstery. Can't say enough good things about the product!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA