Re: weather==== NON LBC====

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather==== NON LBC====
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:19:02 -0600
Can I rub it in?  Early spring is the best time of year here in SE
Texas.  While this morning was down to 35 it's now up to 70, the
wildflowers are blooming and it's simply georgeous as long as the Lotus is
running fine.  I have a curious miss that I think is the battery
cutoff  switch but that's not enough to keep me in the garage.   Took the
Lotus out for a morning run (with the top down, but my beenie on!)   Not
too many folks out so the road was mine.

Sorry about the snow, I give you permission to rub it in come August when
the heat & humidity here is just too much.

Fred Talmadge