Re: Billing Update Requested (URGENT)

To: "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Billing Update Requested (URGENT)
From: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:43:34 -0500
Fred,

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn
takes you to
http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

If you simply go to ebay.com and click on My eBay, you'll end up at the same
URL.  Someone check this out and see if you agree. I'm not sure this is not
a legitimate address at eBay.

I would suggest contacting eBay regarding your account and see if anything
has changed in your status.

Glen

Glen Wilson
Suburban Philadelphia