Re: Modernizing Old British Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Modernizing Old British Cars
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:16:23 EST
In a message dated 2/14/03 5:08:42 PM, mikey@b2systems.com writes:

<<  One will become available someday and I will get an original motor then
in the meantime, I am putting in Spridget motor of about the same CC's and
will enjoy the car on the road.  I chose the Spridget motor because the UK
Singer owners have brackets to fit that motor that require no
drilling/cutting at all on the Singer Chassis so it really can go back to
original.

What about the Spridget that the motor came out of or should have
gone into...Doesn't it deserve the same reverence...?
(Just kiddin'... but you do see my irreverent point ?-)

Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.