Re: Prepping the car to a media blaster/Body Shop to save $$$

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@softhome.net>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: Prepping the car to a media blaster/Body Shop to save $$$
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:56:07 -0500
Patton,

The local classic car shop here in Texas charges a minimum of $2000 for a
first class paint job.  Body work is extra!  Stripping off paint is the
easy part relative to sanding and filling the body for a smooth
surface.  Beware of media blasting, often results in more damage.

Fred T
http://www.96trees.com