Re: Moss or Victoria British?

To: "William E. Snyder" <wsnyder@henderson.lib.nc.us>,
Subject: Re: Moss or Victoria British?
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:05:01 -0500
I have this morning checked with TRF on Mr. J.C. Hassall's complaint about
TRF wanting to charge a 50% return fee == THE LAST ORDER PLACED BY Mr. J.C.
Hassle was === SEPT. 29, 1995 ===  now why he would want to bash TRF is
beyond me, 50% after 7 years is way beyound being fair on car parts and who
knows what condition they are in, J.C. I think you own TRF & this list a big
I'm sorry.  "FT"