Lucas distributor database - again

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas distributor database - again
From: marcel chichak <chichm@planet.eon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:31:10 -0700
SOL mates

The ole hit-o-meter on my page pegged over the last couple of days so I
*KNOW* you're looking at the Lucas distributor data I posted, but I'm not
getting much back from you guys!

Can you spend just a few minutes on this project just for me? Go to your
workshop manuals and look up the tune up data for whatever ya got. Send me
the data in the format you see in

www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/temp/LUCAS.pdf

If you can't get the tuneup data at least let me know what 'service number'
goes with what application and what type of dizzy it is. The data is on the
side of the dizzy body and will consist of the 5 digit service number, the
type and date of manufacture in the form ww yy (week of the year and year)

Come on, wadda ya say? I spent 3 sold days making that spreadsheet, can you
spend a few minutes?

--Marcel Chichak    chichm@planet.eon.net
        Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?
  Peek into my world: www.planet.eon.net/~chichm