Re: Gibraltar

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <cobra@scs.agilent.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gibraltar
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:23:49 -0000
Hi Terry,
Its gets interesting when you drive in from the Marbella direction from
Spain and do the change over at the GIB border. You take your life in your
hands driving in Spain under normal conditions.

It is nearly as bad as when you fly in from UK to San Francisco and after a
long flight queue at the Alamo desk for a car and then drive downtown to
find your hotel.

Take care
David Tinker